- doctor of veterinary medicine, working in canine rehab
- continuing education at University of Tennessee, CCRP (Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner)
- years of experiences in dog fitness for sporting dogs
- active competitor & FCI licenced dog instructor for Agility, FCI Obedience, and Rally-O
Workshop will be in english!
* Reserve your spot now for only: 115€ (Until April 18th)* Get extra 10% discount until February 28th and up to to 3 payment rates. (Febuary 28th, March 31st and April 30th)
- Observer / listener only: 85€
Workshop will cover
Why it should be an alpha and omega of every agility training or competition, and how to do it as effective as possible?
Improved physical preparation can create a more powerful dog, which is less prone to injuries
Is mental focus enough to maintain excellent performance until the end of competition or "How to improve your dog's STAMINA?"
specific exercises for better take-offs and flexibility in air
Physical preparation for better landings: "FINDING BALANCE AND STABILITY"
Common injuries and consequences, and how to avoid them